Winter- and ski holidays in Serfaus
Snowy days like something from a picture book, snow-covered and perfectly groomed slopes ensure the highest skiing pleasure in Serfaus - Fiss - Ladis. Whether beginner, professional or with the whole family, the extensive range of slopes, with all levels of difficulty, are perferctly suited for a relaxed winter holiday.
Queuing for the ski lifts? There is no such thing at ski area Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis! With the 70 most modern transport facilities, you have the ability to discover the most impressive ski area in the Alps. With 214 km of slopes, the latest fun sports equipment, Segway Trekking Tours and many other attractions, Serfaus - Fiss - Ladis offers you a wide range of activities. A unique outdoor experience awaits you.
- 30 kilometres of cross-country ski runs (8,4 kilometres at 2,000 meters above sea level)
- 22 kilometres cross-country routes
- 10 kilometres of tobogganing runs
- Kinderschneealm Serfaus
- adventure trails for kids
- 9 snow areas
- speed run
- carving run
- P1 Pezid 2,770m (viewpoint at Pezid)
- Z1 Zwölferkopf 2,600m (viewpoint at Zwölferkopf)
- many feelgood stops
- Adventure Night, Nightflow and Magic Ladis
- nighttime skiing and tobogganing
- 25 mountain restaurants, 3 childrens restaurants and 4 parasol bars in the ski area
- lots of après ski fun
- and much more ..